Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship in International Digital Marketing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support of digital team in the roll-out, implementation and updating of websites, global brand campaigns and social media activities, influencer marketing, content production
- Plan and implement social media content and campaigns in direct coordination with agencies and other service providers independently
- Coordinate and manage influencer marketing activities and including briefing monitoring and evaluating
- Own set of responsibilities for one or several projects
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of digital or online marketing, media or communication studies or business administration
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing are of advantage, particularly with social media, websites, eCRM, and/or influencer marketing
- Fluent English language skills required, German is a plus
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently