Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship in Corporate Real Estate Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in an international real estate expert team and intercultural environment
- Support corporate real estate projects and strategic initiatives, e.g. project management and sustainability topics
- Create and improve corporate real estate building standards, guidelines and presentation materials
- Collaborate on the global real estate portfolio strategy supporting multi-site analysis
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of architecture, civil engineering, real estate management, real estate economics or other real estate fields
- Knowledge in building standards with focus on office/residential buildings and project management
- Excellent communication skills in English, other additional languages are desirable
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint, CAD skills are welcome
- Analytical, target oriented individual with structured and diligent work approach
- Ambitious team player that strives for high quality standards