United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops new / innovative technical solutions for packaging (materials, designs, processes, etc.)
- Develops new Test Procedures Executes and documents qualification of new / modified packaging components
- Is responsible for CoG and Sustainability Project Steering
- Implements and enforces harmonized IPAS-Process, mold management
- Executes standardized documentation of Pkg. Specifications, Article Reports and Dangerous Goods Packaging Release
- Conducts site qualification management (e.g. line trials etc.) and quality optimization projects with regional / local suppliers
- Manages packaging portfolio projects
- Engineering Degree in Packaging Engineering or comparable profession min.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Packaging Engineering / Development (Consumer or Industrial Packaging)
- Strong communication skills with both global technical peers and other non-technical stakeholders
- Profound knowledge of packaging qualification protocols and test methods
- Profound knowledge of packaging documentation (SAP Exp. advantagous)
- Basic knowledge of regional packaging regulations
- Basic knowledge of packaging sustainability assessments
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.