United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Logistics Regional Head
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages local logistic services
- Delivers logistic KPI reports and analyses
- Proposes and implements action plan to corresponding logistic issues
- Sets up and manages communication platform for internal and external customers
- Monitors and issues logistics costs and service reports monthly
- Implements regional logistic strategies according to local needs
- BS in Production, Supply Chain, or other related fields preferred. Advanced Degrees are a plus.
- 10 years successful track record in current job preferred.
- Functional Excellence in Freight & Logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to understand key business processes and interdependency with freight and logistic improvement plans.
- Solid business acumen.
- Able to leverage own efforts through effective involvement of individuals and resources, both inside and outside the immediate organization.
- Must be empowered to take ownership of the Freight & Logistics Team and lead all levels within it with authority.
- Good ability to identify and adapt best practices from inside and outside the organization.
- Good external focus to stay “plugged in” to trends and developments within the industry.
- Motivation to push projects through to solution and implementation to deliver solid business results; cognizant of time and budget constraints.
- High level of energy, drive and focus. Drives for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Demonstrates customer focus.
- Monitors critical information about customer trends and needs and incorporates into freight & logistics plans.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated leader.
- Work experience in adhesives freight & logistics, manufacturing, and supply chain is ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to influence diverse groups and pull them together to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion and proven Project Management Skills
- Self-driven – must require only minimum management or monitoring
- Ability to multi task and deal with ambiguity is necessary for this candidate to be successful.
- Solid Computer skills necessary. Excel, SAP, data analysis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 30%
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.