United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Shipping Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Shipping Coordinator - 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday - 2 pm - 10 pm
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Relocation Assistance to Qualified Candidates
As a Shipping Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinates and supports the transport planning process to ensure delivery of goods on-time
- Coordinates with transport planner closely and ensures availability of carriers
- Coordinates with warehouses and Customer Service Control Tower
- Plans deliveries not managed, i.e. rush orders
- Solves issues communicated from transport planner during the planning process
- Provides new / changed master data to transport planner
- Reviews and proposes improvements on transport planning scope, i.e. exclusion of lanes
- Manages transport complaints
- Provides reconciliation of deviations in carrier invoicing with Purchasing / Finance
- Prepares transport KPIs and reports
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Post-secondary schooling a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a shipping/warehouse/manufacturing environment including experience with small parcel hardware/software and ERP system and working in a make to order shipping environment.
- Familiar with random part location systems.
- Experience completing shipping documents.