HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support and participation in the activities developed by the Marketing & Trade department
- Market and competitor analysis based on market panel data
- Preparation and development of product launches and relaunches
- Development of communication materials for media, points of sale and below-the-line activities
- Financial analysis of the brands’ performance on a monthly basis - Responsibility of brands communication
- Support of the Marketing Beauty Care team with various day-to-day tasks
- Degree in Economics or Management
- Very good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good analytical and creative skills - Good interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a team
- Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage.