United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Brand Marketing Intern - Summer 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Positioning and Communication:
- Build a brand new list of powerful brand claims for Right Guard based on the Right Guard 2021 Strategy and Positioning obtaining legal and R&D alignment and amending current Right Guard claims table to include new claims.
- Complete a content overhaul across Right Guard’s eCOM channel and website updating imagery and copy leveraging newly approved claims.
- Work with agencies to develop rich creative and bring new content to market in a timely manner.
- Measure impact of the content update through analytics.
- Lead one analytics project, learning the drivers of your business and collecting and connecting data from a variety of sources in a meaningful way.
- Culminates in a recommendation to leadership based on your analysis.
- Act as a valuable member of the team from day 1!
- Attending business meetings and helping the brand team and cross-functionals with achieving day-to-day brand goals.
- Students in the first year of their MBA programs with a 2022 graduation date.
- Strong organization & timeline management skills; demonstrated bias for action and solving complex challenges.
- Strong team player, who can build strong cross-functional relationships and be solutions oriented in the face of roadblocks.
- Has a basic understanding of branding best practices and applies that critical thinking across all brand creative and messaging.
- Willing to get into the details of how things work, and be proactive in the follow-up with cross functionals and agencies.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.