United States, Bentonville, AR, Laundry & Home Care
Customer Marketing Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the development & management of Strategic Shopper Marketing platforms & initiatives including Scale Partnerships and brand equity driving campaigns with Walmart and Sam’s Club. Requires high-level strategic thinking, strong attention to detail, a keen sense of creativity, and a high degree of comfort working in a team environment.
- Represents the Digital & Consumer Activation group with credentialed marketing and brand management expertise both within Henkel and with key retail customers.
- Influences cross functional teams with thought-leadership in the areas of: brand building, consumer insights, marketing innovation, retailer specific platforms, and best practices.
- Transforms data and information into useful insights, and analyzes problems to identify timely and effective strategies.
- Communicates persuasively to win support both cross functionally and with key retail customers.
- Leads the development of breakthrough creative solutions with general media, digital and promotion agency partners.
- Drives executional excellence of integrated marketing campaigns by setting clear direction, demonstrating relentless focus to details and meeting delivery dates.
- Set strategy and leads idea development for product innovation launch plans at leading retail customers.
- Conducts thorough post program analysis to surface campaign business results against objectives as well as key learnings that inform future strategies.
- Builds productive relationships with internal and external business partners by working collaboratively, demonstrating openness to and respect for others’ opinions and points of view.
- Participates in annual brand planning by sharing general marketing expertise, program results, industry trends and best practices developed outside of the company.
- Bachelors in Marketing or related filed; MBA preferred.
- Min 6-8 years of CPG brand marketing experience preferred, and/or strategic retailer sales experience
- Solid digital marketing experience (digital Shopper Marketing a plus)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.