United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintain detailed item level base business forecasts in volume and value
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to analyze quantitative and qualitative inputs to the forecast such as trade promotion plans, competitive impacts, new item launches, and cannibalization in the development and delivery of the monthly demand plan
- Lead a monthly drumbeat of meetings as part of the Sales and Operations Planning process, coordinating cross functionally between sales, marketing, finance and operations
- Improve forecast accuracy to drive improvement in KPIs such as service level and inventory carry
- Anticipate and adapt to improvements to the demand planning and S&OP processes
- Support the company’s culture and business mission by promoting communication, teamwork, and the respectful treatment of all individuals
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2+ years of experience in a supply chain or Demand Planning role is required.
- Excellent communication skills. Candidates should have the ability to influence and collaborate with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of integrated business management processes. SAP experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.