United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Senior Brand Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Senior Brand Manager, Retail Brands is a leadership role with responsibility for developing, implementing and managing annual strategic, financial, innovation and operating plans for a brand or portfolio of brands in conjunction with the Retailer. This includes promotions, packaging, analysis and P&L. Role will be responsible for leading Henkel and Retailer cross-functional teams
- Developing and executing annual and long-term strategic plans for the brand and consistent with corporate and Retailer priorities
- Actively managing brand P&L
- Lead and maintain relationships with the Retailer to co-develop product and commercial innovation
- Partner with internal departments to develop trade, retail, and category strategies to meet consumer and customer objectives
- Manage all marketing activities including but not limited to research, packaging and pricing
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners and agencies
- Partner with Retailer to jointly build the brand equity as a means of attaining volume goals and long-term profit growth
- Evaluate performance, identify competitive threats, and determine product strengths, weaknesses and opportunities by conducting market analyses
- Executing marketing strategy, plans, and tactics
We are open to a remote location for this role for the ideal candidate.
- Bachelors in Marketing; MBA preferred with min 6-10 years’ of CPG brand marketing or sales experience
- Prior cross functional experience with sales, supply chain, category management, etc preferred
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills; strong financial acumen
- General business management knowledge
- Strong financial acumen; excellent relationship building skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.