United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Key Account Manager (Ford)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Regional Key Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing Henkel’s Ford account in North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) through the development and execution of a regional strategic plan that aligns with the overall global account strategy.
- Drive sales growth through the development of key partnerships in the customer organization in order to understand customer needs, identify unmet needs, and apply technical and solution selling techniques to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Challenge the status quo, resulting in an over-proportional growth in sales and profitability commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Expand customer network with special focus on the technical decision makers and sr. managers at the customer who are setting the strategic direction and making investment decisions.
- Effectively coordinate the execution of new design programs and product introductions at the account with Product Development, Marketing, Operations, Quality and other appropriate Henkel personnel.
- Continuously update professional selling and leadership skills to keep pace with the practical daily business use of business software and communication equipment and to acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Henkel products and their application in customer processes.
- Responsible for timely and accurate administrative tasks supporting the account strategy including providing a monthly Regional Account Forecast, qualification and implementation of products to customer requirements, maintenance of the ACE project management system, coordination of specification reviews and preparation of monthly reports.
- Bachelors of Science in a technical or business discipline, MBA preferred.
- 7+years of relevant sales/account management experience in the automotive industry with a focus on technical and solution sales is required.
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of strategic initiatives resulting in sales growth.
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Regular travel within the United States/Mexico and Canada– approximately 25%
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.