Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship in Global Diversity & Inclusion
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become a part of our global team that develops the strategy and operational set-up for diversity and inclusion in the company
- Assist translating of the global diversity action plan into strong diversity concepts, projects and trainings to make them touchable and showing a clear added value for the employees and the business
- Support in developing impactful communication strategies internally and externally including campaigns for key diversity dates, lighthouse events and social media
- Collaborate with our team in steering of the regional diversity and inclusion ambassadors and monitoring of the KPIs and targets
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or psychology, preferably with focus on marketing, communication or human resources
- Ideally at least one year (in total) of work experience/internships in diversity and inclusion management
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interest and passion for the topic of diversity and inclusion with deep understanding and broad knowledge