Sales Engineer (Electric Vehicle OEM)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Sales Engineer will sit onsite at our EV OEM customer's facility in Fremont, CA and will manage the site sales and service functions for automotive pretreatment systems, sealer applications, and additional process areas.
- Develop effective account management, service & sales support strategies, and activities to cultivate new business opportunities to provide an outstanding customer service and support commitment.
- Performing daily tests and quality audits to ensure processes are within specifications.
- Recording results and providing reports to customer management and staff.
- Develop, manage, and apply organizational resources to provide excellent customer and technical support.
Ensure the rapid resolution of problems and provide technical and product management support across multiple technology platforms.
- Track Shipments, and monitor inventory levels/usage of Henkel products to develop sales and usage forecasting.
- Champion site continuous-improvement projects that result in process efficiencies and recognized value.
- BS/BA in business or engineering, with some chemistry background preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/service function with metal pretreatment, surface treatment or related technologies is required.
- Must have a strong work ethic and excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Must have strong problem resolution and cross-functional technical leadership skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.