United States, Seabrook, NH, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Engineering Manager
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. This position is located in Seabrook, NH.
- Directs new product/process feasibility studies and optimization in pilot and production equipment
- Analyzes operating procedures and equipment functions to reduce processing time and cost
- Leads process review and optimization. Determines most effective plant layouts considering corporate process requirements, corporate standards, safety, cost and productivity
- Develop and Manage department budget and capital investment plan and implementation
- Manages facilities and maintenance and follow corporate safety and regulatory standards
- Great benefits to include matching 401k, paid time off, etc.
- BS in chemical engineering, mechanical/Industrial or other engineering is required
- 10 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and minimum of 5 years of engineering management experience. Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Appropriate knowledge of process control skills, including strategy development and implementation required and project management & organizational skills (Gantt & Pert charts, timelines, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses and develop sound, reasoned conclusions
- Experience and familiarity with OSHA regulations, regulatory compliance, PSM, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.