IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Graduate Innovation Impact Program - Product Development
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. Henkel Adhesive Technologies Innovation’s commitment is to create outstanding engineering solutions, today and tomorrow. Our vision is for our innovation teams and customers to collaborate in an inspiring and digitalized work environment. We are the number 1 worldwide in Adhesive Technologies solutions and applications and we are the ones to set the industry standards.
- Support Product development in your respective rotation chapter with all laboratory, customer and business related tasks.
- Take over responsibility in projects to improve existing products for market or customers or develop new ones.
- Participate in projects on enabling future trends.
- Relate closely to stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and give support.
- Learn and develop your skills and knowledge as needed to become a future leader What we Offer:
- Dedicated state-of-the art research hub.
- Data-Based digital research environment.
- 18-month rotation with 4 stations in different businesses, technologies, applications, markets and brands.
- Mentor guidance, training and career planning.
- Various career opportunities after the program.
- Permanent contract, Relocation support and Market competitive compensation & benefits.
- Ph.D. or Master in chemistry, bio informatics, applied science, hybrid chemistry or similar.
- Experience or high interested in future trends like Data Science, Manufacturing 4.0 & Automation, CO2 Reduction, Data Enabled Services, Electronic Miniaturization or alike Mega Innovation Trend.
- Very good communication and social skills.
- Innovator, entrepreneur or transformational leader.
- Team player, Creative thinker and Fluent English language skills.
JOB LOCATION: Düsseldorf, Germany.