United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Innovation Grad Program - Application Engineering - Dusseldorf, Germany
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support Application Engineering in your respective rotation chapter with all lab, customer and business related tasks
- Take over responsibility in projects to improve existing products for market or customers or develop new ones
- Participate in projects on enabling future trends
- Relate closely to stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and give support
- Learn and develop your skills and knowledge as needed to become a future leader
- Dedicated state-of-the art research hub in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Must be willing to relocate to Germany
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Transformational leaders
- Team players
- Creative thinkers
- Master or PhD
- Fluent English
- Very good communication and social skills
- Engineering or any kind of hybrid studies, material science, Applied Physics, physical engineering
- Of Advantage: Graduates who have experience or are highly interested in future trends like Data Science, Manufacturing 4.0 & Automation, CO2 Reduction, Data Enabled Services, Electronic Miniaturization or alike Mega Innovation Trend
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.