Customer Service and Logistics Controller
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Customer Service and Logistics Controller will oversee all Order to Cash aspects of customer accounts relating to the transportation of goods and the maintenance of the client’s needs/orders. Work with clients to establish detailed profiles and procedures that properly represent their shipping process. Being the first point of contact for any logistics related topics. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Works closely with Sales team and 3PL's to ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Update customers and sales team with all relevant status updates for shipments.
- Management of the Logistics and Customer Service team ensuring focus is placed on customer requirements while maintaining service levels to required targets.
- Ensuring all logistics costs are in line with KPI's.
- Coordinates and supports the transport planning process to ensure delivery of goods on-time and in full.
- Coordinates with warehouses and Customer Service team.
- Manages transport and supply complaints from customers.
- Support on day to day Customer Service and Logistics related tasks.
- Plans deliveries not managed, i.e. rush orders.
- Solves issues communicated from supply planner during the planning process.
- Provides new / changed master data to supply planner / master data team member.
- Reviews and proposes improvements / cost savings on logistics and warehousing related services.
- Prepares transport KPIs and reports.
- Provides reconciliation of deviations in invoicing with Purchasing / Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- University degree - Logistics, Supply Chain or any related field
- Must have strong SAP skills
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Comfortable working in the matrix structure
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Ability to prioritize and manage time