FIN, Vantaa, Laundry & Home Care
Nordic Brand Manager Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel´s L&H care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. You are ready to work in a challenging and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for laundry and home care, this is the place to develop your career. Exciting position that concentrates on driving and managing our brands or categories to satisfy the goals of our consumers, customers and the company.
The main tasks include for example:
- Developing and managing our brands on the Nordic market
- Financial and marketing mix responsibility
- Creating and implementing marketing plans as well as managing advertising budget
- Strategic planning and operating product launches and activities
- Creating and developing contacts with sales, our HQ, supply chain and advertising agencies
- The position is located in Helsinki
- A university degree within Marketing or Business Mgmt/Economics is essential.
- 2-3 years of previous experience of similar tasks and/or experience from a commercial function within the FMCG industry
- You are fluent in English and Finnish
- You have strong computer skills (MS Office)
- As a person you are self-motivated, energetic, independent and ambitious. You communicate effectively and work well under pressure.
- Moreover you have a commercial business interest and are analytical, structured and able to work towards long and short-term goals.
- You are a strong team player who has ability to work effectively as a part of the Nordic Marketing team.