China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To grow business by executing on KA strategies and driving excellence in Sales execution with defined key account.
- Responsible for revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction
- Works with cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations
- Drives execution of key priorities and ACE sales opportunities
- Continuously maintain, elevate, broaden, and strengthen Henkel’s key relationships at the account
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 5-10 years of Experience in Engineering or Chemicals
- Fluent in spoken and written English