Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior SAP Consultant - Value Chain Platform Solutions (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Senior SAP Consultant and part of a team which is responsible for the evolution of Henkel's Value Chain Platform (VCP)
- Drive the development of the VCP solution portfolio and roadmap, and be accountable for fulfilling global guidelines, standards and architecture frameworks
- Drive the S/4HANA adoption at Henkel to success
- Identify and own Digital Innovation initiatives for the VCP across the dx organization
- Manage initiatives across teams (matrix) and locations (global delivery)
- Take the lead for consolidating VCP architecture and initiatives in the ERP field
- Master's degree in Economics, Business Informatics, Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a consultant and in relevant SAP digital innovation topics
- Expert in one of the following process areas: Demand & Supply Planning, Sales & Logistics, Transportation & Warehouse Management, Manufacturing or Master Data Management
- Experience from at least one full S/4HANA project cycle in a similar role
- Digital Skills in the area of: Digital Solution understanding and application, Agile IT Transformation Management, EA understanding and application, Agile IT Project Management and Service Delivery
- Experience in SAP digital innovation topics (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform, AI and process automation in S/4, Fiori, S/4HANA data model simplification)
- Strong analytical thinking and structured problem solving capabilities combined with hands-on experience with customizing/developing requirements in SAP
- High self-motivation to innovate while adhering to global governance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.