United States, Berkeley, CA, United States, San Francisco, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Analytical Engineer, 3D Printing - Concord, CA
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Laboratory Lead - Operate analytical testing equipment in state-of-the-art 3D printing lab
- Operate and maintain equipment including but not limited to DMA, TMA, DSC, Instron, and FTIR
- Generate and collaborate on Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform routine maintenance and carry out calibration to keep analytical equipment running and in compliance with ASTM and ISO standards
- Must have strong knowledge of analytical testing equipment capabilities and collaborate with other employees to apply techniques to material development work
- Leverage Albert Platform to establish best practices and assure proper data collection
- Responsible for efficient Task completion
- Share data openly throughout team to create common knowledge
- Assure all tasks are properly recorded in Albert software
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant technical field.
- Preferable 3+ years using analytical equipment including but not limited to DMA, DSC, TMA, FTIR, and Instron
- Fluent in English
- Proficient project management skills & technology knowledge
- Experience with projects on technology or product Development
- Proficient at routine mathematics
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.