Netherlands, Amsterdam, Laundry & Home Care
Global Operations Controlling Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Steer the financials of Global Supply Chain Laundry and Homecare for the Europe Region and drive the financial management process: budgeting, forecasting, and reporting at region, plant & project level.
- Support projects to optimize the Supply Chain Network, improving the cost structures and identifying + controlling saving initiatives in the Region.
- Development of advanced analytics to identify key opportunity areas and mitigate risks for production, logistics and raw/pack material costs.
- Harmonize and advance production reporting, product costing and transfer pricing process across the supply chain network closely cooperating with plant controllers and the regional leadership team
- Conduct trade off discussions for business and Supply Chain stakeholders.
- Be a key business partner to the Supply Chain Regional Head and the Global Supply Chain Leadership Team.
- University degree in Finance/Financial Management/Accounting/Controlling/Business Administration with focus on Finance & Controlling
- Preferable years of total Finance/ FP&A / Financial Controlling Experience: 5+
- Production Controlling and Supply Chain Finance experience is a plus
- Working proficiency in English language
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI), SAP knowledge and experience in digitization of reporting and analytics as a plus.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills as well as a team-goal-oriented approach
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with large amount of data producing actionable insights
- International experience in a cross functional team and a cross-cultural setting is an advantage