China, Guangzhou (Canton), Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop new customer, new applications and strengthen the cooperation with existing customers in his responsible areas to achieve the sales growth
- Manage distributors to achieve business growth
- Develop new market segment and new product to our customers
- Other office administration works and internal meeting/training
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 3-5 year of experience in Chemical/mechanics/Electrical preferable
- English should be fluent