Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
PerformanceManager Regional S&OP
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Define the “To-Be” of the regional S&OP cycle in Henkel Adhesives globally and execute the transformation in close collaboration with the regions and respective business units.
- Design the blueprint and the roadmap to reach the desired “To-Be”
- Design the format and goals of each step of the S&OP cycle and its sub-processes
- Define and monitor the key performance indicators (KPIs) and respective targets
- Identify, support and train with latest “best-in-class” practices the teams facilitating the S&OP cycle and the other S&OP stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, …)
- Design an audit program to ensure compliance and adherence to the blueprint
- Lead the selection of the tool and the technology to bring the S&OP cycle to next maturity level
- University degree preferably in Supply Chain management
- 8-10 years of professional experience in Supply chain Planning
- Cultural sensitivity to work in international projects
- Driving change, flexible and open-minded personality
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage big volume of data
- Very good project management skills: working experiences in different countries/regions is a plus
- Experience with SAP APO preferred
- Advanced Office skills especially in Excel and PPT
- Working proficiency in English language