SWE, Stockholm, DX
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage smooth operation of end-user support including vendor management, SLA management/improvement, user awareness and education
- Local customer reference for incident and problem management and escalations as required
- Act as the voice of Dx in the Nordic region, listen to demand requests from local business and guide them to the appropriate direction
- Maintain, update, and improve IT infrastructure with support from vendors
- Perform daily operations such as procurement/invoice handling, asset management, compliance/security activities, vendor management, etc.
- Ensure that the operations are compliant with Henkel corporate standards as well as regulations and laws
- IT Asset and Life-cycle Management for all assets Support roll-out of global standards to ensure high grade of infrastructure continuity
- Can-do attitude
- Self starter who works well on their own initiative
- 5 years of IT working experience, ideally in multi-national corporation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present ideas and respond to questions with business leadership, end users as well as IT personnel
- At least one accreditation/certificates such as Microsoft Certifications, ITIL, etc. are required
- Basic technical skills with regards of WAN/LAN/WLAN concepts
- Working understanding of end user computing and how common issues can be addressed
- Strong technical skills in at least one of these areas: Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Power BI or Microsoft Power apps