United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Facilities Electrical Mechanical Technician
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Facilities Electrical Maintenance Tech, you will:
- Diagnoses, installs, maintain, repairs all facility and operating electrical circuits, equipment and appliances using hand tools and testing instruments
- Repair, adjust and maintain machinery, building equipment, and systems in the plant such as motors, pumps, valves, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, conveyors, boilers, belts, fans, HVAC units etc.
- Pipefitting, Rough Carpentry along with Welding and Fabrication
- Inspects and tests electrical lighting, signal, and communication and power circuits
- Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors and other electrical equipment using testing instruments such as ammeter, ohmmeter, voltmeter, testing lamp, etc.
- Responds to and assist during plant emergencies as part of the Plant Emergency Response Team
- Perform other duties as required
- Two-year technical degree desired or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field plus 3-5 years of proven experience in an Industrial Maintenance setting with the ability to demonstrate proficiency in electrical mechanical work, or equivalent, is required
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. A thorough knowledge of electrical/ electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment
- Willing to work any shift and overtime as required
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.