Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Laboratory Technician (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assembly (bonding, sealing and coating) of customer test specimens and completion of machine-guided tests in the technical center with subsequent test documentation and reporting
- Responsibility for operation and maintenance of laboratory test equipment and adhesive dispensing/curing systems for use in customer trials and demonstrations
- Assist in the evaluation of new products and related quality standards
- Support the preparation and delivery of product-related training and communicate directly with sales, field personnel and project team members
- Completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician (d/m/w) with further training as a technician (d/m/w), alternatively qualification as a mechanical engineer (d/m/w), chemical engineer (d/m/w) or comparable
- Ideally 3 years of work experience, experience with adhesives an advantage
- Problem solving skills, ability to work in a team as well as cross-functional and in international teams
- Accuracy as well as a good eye for detail
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint)
- Fluent German, good English language skills