South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care eCommerce Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Implement global e-Commerce strategy comprising product, assortment, price, promotion and media taking into consideration local specifics
- Align the strategy implementation with all relevant stakeholders
- Analyze market and consumer data to identify insights and leverage these to deliver strategic and tactical e-Commerce initiatives
- Support building up leading e-Commerce and online expertise to exploit new online potentials
- Develop and execute joint business plans with key accounts to deliver the required business growth and internal stretch plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required
- Minimum of seven years work experience in Sales or Trade Marketing of FMCG industry is required
- Good understanding of eCommerce and digital dynamics is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required