South Korea, Incheon, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Operations Graduate Development Program
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- The Graduate Development Program accelerates professional development by placing participants in key Operations roles during a twelve months’ program
- Graduates will be placed in a specific role with goals and deliverables to provide hands-on experience in their area of studies and competence
- In addition to on the job learning, individuals will receive technical, project management, six sigma and lean training
- A great opportunity to be mentored through learning process whilst being given tangible projects to develop skills
- During each phase of assignment, the graduates will establish relationships with peers and leaders, learn the fundamentals of Henkel Adhesives Operations systems and be provided feedback from Leadership
- Upon completion of the program, individuals will be placed in a full-time role within Henkel that best suits their personal and professional goals and matches the business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or equivalent is required
- Extracurricular activities and some related work experience are advantageous
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Able to work at Gasan plant and Songdo plant