Hungary, Körösladány, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supporting daily work of Henkel Production System (Lean) department, active participation in projects
- Active shopfloor work during implementation of different Lean elements
- Participation in Management presentations even on international and regional level
- Competitive benefit package (discount on Henkel products, meal allowance, company mobile, laptop)
- Working at least 20 hours a week in Körösladány (flexible, with home office possibility)
- Free accommodation
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Lean Management, Economics, Engineering, Finance with strong interest in Supply Chain (ideally with min. 1 year active student status)
- Fluent English skills
- Analytical skills, process driven personality, willingness to deep dive into (new) topics
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel, PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and creative, with the will to succeed
- Ongoing Lean studies is an advantage