United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Inventory & Production Analyst - 1st shift - BENEFITS START DAY ONE!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Inventory Analyst will use SAP to analyze inventories and assist the Warehouse Supervisor, Controller, Quality Team, Buyers, Planners, and Operations Management in coordinating the daily activities within the plant.
- Investigate physical inventory discrepancies, and resolve variances with root cause analysis through SAP 700 movement analysis
- Work in collaboration with supply chain, production, and warehouse groups to develop and implement effective, systematic and sustainable methods for reduction of variance discrepancies.
- Attend and participate in monthly reviews of yield and route – lead floor investigation for root cause of variances on particular IDHs
- Own process for maintaining plant ISCs including analysis and review
- Inventory turns (monthly) • Blocked stock reduction (weekly)
- Blocked stock prevention (daily)
- Customer returns
- Stranded materials from cancelled orders
- Scrap reporting by MRPC and waste stream.
- Reclaim materials
- Finished goods
- Own and train on process for completion of Production Orders
- Daily closure / confirmation of process orders issued to production
- Issuing raw material inputs and validating output
- Accurate recording of inputs and outputs
- Analyze and aid in the reduction cost variances on process orders
- Work with schedulers, production, and warehouse to resolve all COGI errors.
- Manage and execute the month end close procedure for process orders
- Work closely with the Quality Team to generate and report regularly on blocked stock
- Participate in Material Review Board (MRB)
- Responsible for traceability movements within SAP from creation to physical disposal of materials classified as scrap
- Create and resolve Non-Conforming Material Requests (NCMRs) as necessary
- Perform root cause analysis for scrap related to overage material. Report on and transact overage related scrap. Manage the overage portion of the NCMR process.
- Perform bulk conversions related to rework and blendback materials.
- Review inventory in SAP with old Last Movement dates
- Coordinate and enter data for daily cycle counts per established procedures
- Backup Warehouse Team for optimization of warehouse managed rack bins for all storage types and in ensuring accurate reporting of stock issues from plant stock to cost centers or other non-production related storage location • Attain mastery of the various movement types of warehouse managed bins to include: fixed bins, storage, etc.
- Prefer three years in inventory control
- Knowledge of inventory control and planning structures (MRP).
- Problem solving ability and critical thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Prefer Associates or Bachelor Degree in Materials Management; Supply Chain, or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) required
- Experience in a Lean manufacturing environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.