United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - BENEFITS START DAY 1
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- The Maintenance Mechanic Grade III possesses mechanical and electrical skills, which allow them to install, maintain, troubleshoot setup and repair all manufacturing, distribution and facility equipment.
- The Maintenance Mechanic Grade III will be proactive at identifying machine deficiencies (including PLC programming and control systems and equipment) and capable of planning, designing and implementing machine improvements with little or no direct supervision and attend to duties in a self-directed manner.
- The Maintenance Mechanic Grade III interacts with all members of the Maintenance Department, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Coaches, Team leads, Machine Operators, Facilities Management, and outside vendors/suppliers and in the execution of his duties.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Held Maintenance Mechanic Grade II position for a minimum of one year and qualified in all of the skill requirements as defined by the skill matrix for all Maintenance positions
- Intermediate AC/DC knowledge and familiarity with PLC troubleshooting.
- Current Ohio driver’s license and a good driving record as defined by HCA’s insurance carrier.
- Ability to work at heights, utilizing ladders, scaffolding or lifts
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.