United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Head Product Development (Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The North American Head of Product Development is responsible for the development of adhesives, sealants, coatings, and specialty materials for various applications: aviation, industrial electronics, liquid filtration, medical, appliances, and heavy vehicles.
- Leads and directs product development teams in developing differentiated and innovative products to meet business strategic and financial goals.
- Collaborates with marketing and business, identify new trends in technology and markets and invest resources appropriately to advance position in the industry
- Provides technical support to other functions, manufacturing, quality, product technology management, and safety health and environmental (SHE).
- Supports and executes Intellectual Property strategy.
- Identifies opportunities to collaborate with external partners, suppliers & research institutes, to advance execution of the innovation strategy.
- Recommends and deploy digital tools to accelerate innovation and enhance outcome.
- Stays abreast of regional and global sustainability regulations and proactively drive sustainable portfolio.
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree in chemistry or related field is required.
- 7+ years of industrial experience in product development and innovation in adhesives, sealants, coatings, or industrial electronics specialty materials is required.
- 5+ years of experience managing product development teams is required.
- Complex/high-impact programs experience.
- Digital native, statistical analysis, and simulation experience.
- Willingness to travel 25%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.