South Korea, Incheon, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Lean Manager Korea and Japan
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop robust continuous improvement strategies in partnership with management teams and key business stakeholders
- Drive lean and six sigma initiatives to achieve measurable operational excellence and productivity gains with meaningful lean six sigma projects
- Lead and coach Lean six sigma/ HPS activities in all pillars including on-the-floor activities to achieve annual target
- Establish systematical and standardized operating processes through Lean six sigma methodology for sustainable improvement
- Diagnose activities, identify technical know-how and organizational behaviors, and take proper actions to remove the barriers to achieve operational excellence
- Work closely with Lean Six Sigma and HPS team across plants and regions to develop and implement standards
- Establish an effective and efficient lean six sigma organization with structured approach in Korea and Japan
- Develop leadership team and people in different levels to equip them with Lean Six Sigma mindset, knowledge and capabilities and increase the level of skills and autonomy
- Implement and support cultural change across organizations and drive business improvement
- Capture and disseminate best practices worthy of replication
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required and Master’s degree is plus
- Minimum of ten years total work experience is required including three years in people management, three years in plant and three years in lean improvement
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required