United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Material Handler - 12 Hour Day Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years related forklift experience in manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Follow both written and verbal instructions and company policies regarding safe handling of hazardous chemicals, write legibly
- Must be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
- Work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team, to achieve all goals set forth in the department
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Prefer experience in the certification and preparation of dangerous goods documentation for domestic & international transport in all modes.
- Experience in Warehouse Management systems (e.g. LOGOS, bar-coding, RF scanners, and labeling systems)
- Ability to manage disparate responsibilities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Lift up to 50 lbs, and up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Wear full face respirator
- Climb and descend stairs and forklift routinely during a shift
- Stand and walk routinely during a shift
- Work in non-climate controlled work area
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.