Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Business Application Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in a small and agile integrated strategy and IT team in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain customized back-end pipelines and front-end applications by working closely with the business
- Plan and execute complex IT business processes e.g. permission system and API data processing
- Design and execute a data ontology and architecture setup to enable major business workflow
- Act as point of escalation to resolve complex technical issues
- Enable change processes to globally support a major strategic agenda
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the area of computer science and business administration
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ideally with prior experience in startups and small companies
- “Can-do” attitude and great adaptability
- Fluent English language skills