Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
IT Business Consultant - R&D Packaging Development (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Architectural design, application management, technical implementation & configuration as well as acting as development lead of R&D applications for packaging development is part of your core responsibility
- Drive innovation and process optimization to improve the business capabilities for Product-Lifecycle-Management and Master Data processes for Packaging across all BUs
- Support to drive Henkel's transformation to a digital R&D by shaping and implementing the new digital R&D platform for B&L with focus on Packaging development.
- Design of global cross-BU processes and related IT solutions for R&D Packaging development and Packaging Master Data Management in close collaboration with business counterparts and other units in dx
- In the role of IT Business Consultant, act as development lead for the configuration and implementation of IT solutions for R&D Packaging development and Packaging Master Data Management
- Be part of Project Management within IT implementation projects incl. responsibility for budget, timing and quality
- Application Management for R&D Packaging Development and Packaging Master Data Management solutions (which includes solution maintenance, change management., release/upgrade management., backup/restore procedures, cost management, license and provider management, etc.)
- Drive innovation and digital transformation of R&D Packaging development by constantly observing IT market and industry trends and experimenting & piloting new solutions
- Excellent university degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Business Informatics or Economical Engineering or Packaging Engineering with strong IT focus
- 5 years of experience as an IT Consultant or Packaging Engineer with IT focus in an international environment
- Experience in application management and IT project management is mandatory
- Knowledge in agile project management and BizDevOps is mandatory
- Specific experience in IT solutions for Product-Lifecycle-Management, Packaging development and Packaging Master Data and its configuration is mandatory
- Experience in configuration and programming of IT systems to be able to act as development lead
- Knowledge in SAP PLM and in SAP S4/HANA much appreciated
- Excellent English language skills and a good understanding of the German language
- Strong initiative and decisiveness and exceptional analytical thinking
- Effective stakeholder management, communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic, challenging and international environment