SWE, Stockholm, Beauty Care
Internship within Professional Partner Service Beauty Care Professional
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- We offer you an internship with an international company, operating in various market/education/digital areas. During your internship you will get an overview of the company and a B2B operation .
- You will be part of our Schwarzkopf Professional team in professional partner service department where you will assist the Professional Partner Service Manager in daily work and perform general administrative support.
- In addition you will support the team in updating and securing our official Swedish website as a part of a bigger web-update project.
- You will work in the Beauty Care Professional division at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You are full-time student focusing in marketing or project management with some parts of the studies left to complete before graduating.
- You are fluent both in Swedish and English.
- You are familiar with the MS Office package and have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- As a person you are analytical, communicative, open minded, co-operative and a good team player.
- You are also flexible, motivated and have sense of figures.
- Above all you have a positive attitude and high willingness to learn and develop your professional skills.
- You are available for 6 months from October 2021.