Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Manager Toxicology (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Safety assessment of chemical substances, raw materials and Henkel products
- Classification and labelling of chemicals and mixtures according to GHS
- Expert input for the toxicological chapter of registration dossiers (cosmetics, REACH)
- Issue management and representation of the Henkel position in expert panels
- PhD degree in a natural science and an accredited degree in toxicology
- Several years of professional experience as industrial toxicologist
- Broad expertise in toxicological endpoints, toxicological standard tests and their evaluation
- Knowledge of current European chemical regulation
- Experience with hazard and risk assessment of raw materials and mixtures
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team, high level of motivation
- Excellent English and German language skills
The position is preliminarily limited from 01.01.2022 until 14.12.2022.