China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- - Supports KAM / SKAM in steering key customers
- - Provides regular reporting (e.g. MS, P&L, NPI launch control, distribution, promotion overviews and listing overviews)
- - Develops cross-functional recommendations derived from above mentioned reports
- - Designs presentations of insights and recommendations in sales meetings
- - Monitors budget and invoicing process
- - Supports in monthly planning and tracking (sales forecast, promotion planning)
- - New channel development - Formulate strategies and action plans to deliver Sales target
- - Analyse market dynamics, real-time monitor/analyse KPIs, make/adjust sales operation, and find/define/evaluate new opportunities
- - Partner with customer teams to amplify/accelerate online store operation related to assortment, content, promotion, etc.
- - Effectively work with division finance, marketing, supply chain, and other stakeholders
- - Other sales related topics
- 1、College Degree or above
- 2、1-2 years or above working experience in FMCG.
- 3、Good communication and good team player
- 4、Basic written and spoken English
- 5、Skillful operation of computer software Microsoft office.
- 6、Capable of working independently and self-motivated.