United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Berkeley, CA, United States, Sacramento, CA, United States, Portland, OR, United States, Salt Lake City, UT, United States, Seattle, WA, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Representative (Industrial Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Territory Sales rep is a remote position and will be responsible for the sales/service of industrial adhesives used in the paper converting, tapes and labels and flexible film industries.
- Manage existing Henkel business and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s products and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers.
- Geographic West/Northwest sales territory to include the states, (all or a portion depending on candidate’s location and experience level): WA, OR, CA (Central and Northern), and UT,
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location. Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas. Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business or related discipline required.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a B2B manufacturing environment.
- Experience in industrial adhesives, paper converting, tapes and labels, flexible film or related industries is preferred, but not required.
- Exhibited knowledge of applicable products and applications including product chemistries, application, manufacturing, and equipment a plus.
- Proven Experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships
- Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.