United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Selects and retrieves raw materials.
- Reads and interprets mixing process orders, understanding raw material requirements under guidance of a Grade II, Lead or Supervision.
- Adds raw materials to mixing equipment in accordance with process order instructions.
- Operates mixing equipment under the guidance of a Grade II, Lead or Sup.
- Stoppage of production due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- Performs operator maintenance as defined by the Maintenance Department.
- Understands concepts of material flow through pumps, pipes, vacuum/pressure transfer and ventilation
- Identifies housekeeping infractions and takes actions to resolve.
- High school graduate or GED
- Certified in operation of fork-lifts (recommended but not required)
- Demonstrates strong communication skills. Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Able to understand and perform basic math.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of process order documentation.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the solvent metering system where applicable.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds repetitively and up to 70 pounds on an occasional basis.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.