United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Director of Supply Planning
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Director of Supply Planning leads our local Supply Planning group and is responsible for delivering to our service level and inventory targets. This includes the design, execution and review of our planning processes for finished goods, co-packed and promotional items as well our product innovations.
- Owns key relationships towards the customer service team, towards our demand planning team, towards our finance organization to manage inventory and production forecasts and towards our manufacturing sites (internal and external)
- Be part of an entrepreneurial business team with a strong feedback culture and the ability to drive change.
- Support of the $1Billion Gross Sales Beauty Care Retail business with a sustained service level of 98% through an excellent supply planning process and governance
- Lead the planning group in production planning, order scheduling and service management
- Inspire the whole supply chain organization through outside the box thinking, creativity in problem solving and ownership of opportunities
- Balance short term requirements with mid to long-term capacity planning in our inhouse productions and our external contract manufacturers.
- Leading and developing the Supply Planning Organization to ensure that we are building world class people capabilities and appropriately recruiting the best by growing and rewarding the team.
- Ability to learn and develop for the next career step in a globally active business.
- Demonstrated minimum of 8-10 yrs of knowledge of developing an end-to-end, best practice supply planning process preferably based of APO.
- Demonstrated 5 yrs experience in leading diverse supply planning teams in partly remote environments.
- Hands on attitude to manage operational plans yourself and train the team in using best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, work collaboratively and positively influence at all management levels.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.