Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Service Intern (m/f)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Administrative tasks (order processing, quotation preparation, customer complaints, escalation process, create customer service reports)
- Support Customer Service team in daily operational activities
- Cooperation with cross-functional teams internally
- Work for minimum 25-30 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
- Student with at least 1 more year of active student status
- User-level computer skills: confident Excel use; SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Flexible, precise personality with excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Accuracy, reliability, good time management skills
- Team player attitude