United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse Operator - 2nd Shift
Warehouse Operator - 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday - 2 pm - 10 am
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
Pay Starts at $18.75
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Warehouse Operator, you will:
- Receives incoming goods
- Checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Picks order and pack.
- Receives and dispatches outgoing goods according to written / verbal requests or orders
- Ensures proper routine of materials is maintained while the materials are transported between departments
- Enters data into a database to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records
- Performs further routine clerical activities
- Accurately sorts, labels and stores goods
- Arranges storage to optimize warehouse space usage
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift Certification or license required