EGY, Port Said, Laundry & Home Care
Reliability Maintenance Engineer - Laundry & Home Care - Port Said Plant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensure consistent product quality, productivity, and safety by maintaining a close working relationship with other supply groups (particularly Production, Safety, and Quality)
- Trigger and supply technical solutions for any chronic issues by leading all corrective/preventive/proactive maintenance activities across the plant
- Participate in, and contribute to, the success of the site reliability improvement programs and continuous improvement initiatives
- Implement a safe environment for both equipment and associates while maintaining 100% closure of all quality findings
- Drive continuous improvement activities by participating in FRCA & PDCA initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of maintenance engineering experience, preferably at a similar FMCG environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills and ability to resolve root causes