United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Washington, D.C., United States, Baltimore, MD, United States, Philadelphia, PA, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Key Account Manager (Aerospace)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide technical support and act as technical liaison between key accounts and all departments within Henkel by coordinating technical service support, qualification projects, and technology strategy.
- Work directly with internal departments and the Key Account Team to identify, develop, qualify, complete and maintain applications and technologies.
- Manage the customer centric programs and projects necessary to support: specifications, qualifications, and technology projects.
- Act as the Henkel Aerospace Technology and R&D interface to technology teams and organize technology fairs.
- Assist in developing Henkel technology roadmaps to compliment customer technology roadmap directions.
- Provide timely responses and on-site technical support to Key Account locations and key subcontractors.
- Work with Technicians and Technical Service to obtain timely turnaround of laboratory analysis to support troubleshooting and product quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, Engineering or related Technical field is required.
- 3-5 years experience with structural adhesives, composite materials, and specialty chemical surface treatment.
- Experience with Aviation/Aerospace Industry materials processing, and part manufacturing.
- Project management skills are essential.
- Experience in polymer science and /or experience with chemical manufacturing processes is desirable.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.