China, Shanghai, DX
Digital Product owner
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The digital product owner is responsible for leading product teams (internal & external) to deliver high impact, high value outcomes, while staying within project budget and timeline. The key focus will be on setting up DTC (direct to consumer) from 0 to 1 to achieve Henkel CPG business transformation. Key Accountabilities:
- Work as digital product owner to co-work with business product owner to define release roadmap of Henkel CPG DTC platform.
- Collaborate with internal development team and system owners to integrate with DTC platforms to achieve seamless customer experience.
- Facilitate agile development team progress, timeline, budget to ensure high-value deliverables are prioritized, and host agile daily meeting, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Provide digital solution design incl. key features design, customer experience improvements, strategic insights to deliver both short-term and long-term business goals.
- Effectively communicate DTC platform release progress, risks and issues to all-level leadership team (business and dx).
- Guide the team on Agile practices and build a trusted, collaboratives working relationship with project team members (incl. global, internal & external developers), leadership, stakeholders.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in management information system, Computer science
- Over 5 years working experience in digital technology domains (B2B/B2C E-commerce platform) and 2-3 years’ experience as product owner/project manager
- Proficiency in English and Chinese to be able to communicate with local and global team
- Strong business acumen and effectively communicate with business stakeholders
- Ability to self-managed priorities and deliverables. Proven records of collaborative teamwork with a can-do willingness
- Familiar with Agile methodology and have hand-on experience on Agile tools (e.g: Jira/Azure Devops)
- Preferred experience in FMCG industry