Key Account Manager - Power & Industrial Automation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With megatrends such as Sustainability (Renewable Energy & Efficient Energy Consumption), Global Connectivity & Automation (Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, 5G, E#Mobility), and a Rapidly Rising World Population (Upgrading Infrastructures), the area of Power and Industrial Automation in a key focus for Henkel. Henkel is a key global player in facilitating this progress, with a variety of integrated solutions, enabling efficient converting, managing, and controlling of power from supply to load across industries and enhancing sustainability. As the market demands expand, we are increasing our focus on the key market players who are the forefront of progress. Our goal is to be the trusted partner of choice and therefore we require a new global key account manager to facilitate this journey.
- Leader of a global cross functional matrixed team.
- Formulation and execution of global key account strategy (short-/mid-/long term), including an ambitious annual revenue plan and long term target 4 year plan.
- Regularly updates the Key account strategic plan, 5 year strategic business plan and annual forecast/execution.
- Providing strategic plan presentations to internally and externally to an executive level audience.
- Responsibility for global revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction.
- Providing clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
- Driving execution of key priorities and sales opportunities into revenue generating projects.
- Translating customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmaps.
- Building a new product development pipeline.
- Bachelor in Engineering, a Science, Business Administration or similar.
- Five to ten years of experience in a specification role within manufacturing or engineering (ideally with a focus on electronics), as a high performance materials supplier
- Five to ten years of experience in technical service/technical sales in a B2B environment.
- A strong focus on value selling and business/sales management with experience of International markets/teams.
- Experience in Marketing and Strategy is beneficial.
- Outstanding persuasion skills.
- Highly systematic and conceptual thinking.
- Very good leadership skills.
- Strong English.
- German would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.