United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support overall vision for our Production Team throughout the company.
- Ensure adherence to all safety guidelines and work to provide a safe work environment for all employees
- Be an active contributor to driving improvements in the SHE and reliability culture in a way that is consistent with our culture and philosophy.
- Conduct and participate in SHE audits, completing corrective actions for SHE recommendations and driving SHE continuous improvement opportunities.
- Utilize LEAN, statistical and data-visualization tools in order to execute daily and long-term production activities to meet or exceed budgeted quality, yield and operating cost targets.
- Coordinate the physical facilities, production equipment and all associated maintenance in accordance with best practices, statutory regulations and all Henkel policies and procedures
- Mentor and coach production supervisors who will in turn coordinate all production operations over all shifts.
- BS is required. Specific degrees in Science and/or Engineering is preferred.
- 2+ years of prior supervisory experience in a large, multi-shift manufacturing environment is required
- Prefer candidates with experience in a chemical batch process environment.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Experience in structured Problem-Solving Methodology (A3, 5-WHY, 8D, etc)
- Must work efficiently and within established time frames and effectively function within a team environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.